Update of Golden 1 Center – Signed Concrete Stadia- Drone Video Construction May 28, 2016
Image In Flight is providing drone video construction footage for the Golden 1 Center project.
Get an insider’s look at the drone surveying the golden 1 center while they install the Season Ticket member holder signed concrete stadia.
The concrete stadia was signed by season ticket holder and key members of the Golden 1 center. It’s really a very cool piece that will now have a home in the Golden 1 arena. This signed section will be visible from the concourse once the project is complete.
Image in Flight has been fortunate enough to be the “Drone Cam” for the Golden 1 Center since June of 2015. We captured all of the progress from the erection of the structural steel to the pouring of the actual court floor. The G1C (Golden 1 Center) is at the heart of the revitalization of downtown Sacramento.
What is Golden 1 Center:
The project encompasses four city blocks right in the heart of downtown that will be a major catalyst for development in the surrounding area and in the entire region. The arena itself is an indoor multi-use facility that will accommodate sporting and top entertainment events such as professional and collegiate sports, concerts, ice shows, indoor rodeo, trade shows, large graduations, family shows, and other indoor entertainment. It also contains a state of the art practice facility with administrative offices.
The project also includes up to 1.5 million square feet of additional development including 475,000 square feet of office space, 350,000 square feet of retail, a 250-room hotel, and up to 500,000 square feet for residential units. The first phase of the project includes over 715,000 square feet of development, over 300,000 square feet of retail, 128,000 square feet of office, a 250-room hotel and up to 50 residential units.
Some fun facts about the Golden 1 Center:
- The total cost of Golden 1 Center is estimated to be $507 million.
- The arena’s capacity for NBA games is 17,500.
- It is estimated that 10 to 15 percent of visitors will walk, bike or take public transportation to Golden 1 Center events.
- More than 13,500 parking spaces exist within 1/2 mile of Golden 1 Center.
- A study estimates that Golden 1 Center alone will attract 1.6 million new visitors to downtown Sacramento each year.
- These new visitors are a major contributor to the $11.5B in estimated positive economic impact that will result from the new Golden 1 Center over 35 years.
Here is a link to events that are coming to the Golden 1 Center – http://www.ticketmaster.com/Golden-1-Center-tickets-Sacramento/venue/229976
Have questions about the Golden 1 Center, check out this link – http://www.golden1center.com/faqs/0